See if the CG-100 procedure is right for you
Where is the CG-100 available?
- Henry Ford Hospital- Detroit Michigan
- Miriam Hospital- Providence Rhode Island
- University of Louisville Hospital- Louisville Kentucky
- University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus- Aurora Colorado
- University of Utah Health- Salt Lake City Utah
- University of California- Irvine California
- NY Presbyterian Weill Cornell Hospital- New York New York
- University of Minnesota Medical Center- Minneapolis Minnesota
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center- San Diego California
- Jefferson Hospital- Philadelphia Pennsylvania
The CG-100 Intraluminal bypass device
A temporary protective bypass device which is being evaluated as a treatment to determine whether it can reduce the need for a diverting stoma and its related complications. The CG-100 device is designed to avoid contact of the anastomotic site with fecal material during its critical healing period. The study will evaluate whether it can reduce the life-threatening symptoms related to clinical anastomotic leaks.
The CG-100 Clinical study
The CG-100 clinical study is underway at select sites across the U.S.